the things they say about him

musings of a sexual libertine

Sunday, September 17, 2006

a blowjob at steamworks

i'm at steamworks. it's saturday night. 1am.

as a personal rule, i usually won't go friday/saturday/sunday. Especially after bar time. at that point, its all walking ego trips with their asses welded shut and their noses in the air. the way i see it, i shouldn't have to work that hard in a bathhouse. it's counterproductive.

but, tonight i had met a few friends out. by bar time, i was horny and wanted to work in a lay.

so...i'm taking a stroll 'round the perimeter. i had just finished my first lay (fucking some guy in one of the slings on the third floor), so i'm taking my time searching for the second.

i stop in the steam room. normally, i skip this area due to the nature of the room itself: too steamy, too hot, and i can never see properly. also the action is too clandestine; everyone is always in a corner where the steam is thickest.

but the first thing i see in entering is this hot black guy with an amazing body sitting on one of the benches near the door. he's sprawled on the bench, towel unfolded. he's smart; he positioned there on purpose so he would be the first thing seen when entering.

he's seriously cut and shredded. i have a pretty decent build - but this man's body is no joke. now, i'm not normally into overly muscled guys - but there is one thing i will make an exception for.

the dick, of course.

it's big and thick. veins are popped all over it. top though i may be, i love sucking a big dick like any other queer. and with this one...it's gonna almost require two hands to finish it off. i'm instantly hard just staring at it.

i drop my towel so he can see my hard-on. he smiles. you can tell he's used to this sort of reaction - i know that he knows his dick is the shit - but he's...gracious about it. and that gets me even harder.

we go at it. his muscles are solid. this man works out alot. as we tongue each other's mouth, i straddle him as if preparing to sit on it. i can feel the tip of his dick press up against my hole. he bucks his hips slighly, and he slides in just a little. sweat, condensation and pre-cum makes for some handy lube.

he asks me to stand up so he can turn me around to look at my ass. i won't lie - i have a bottom's ass. as one fuck buddy once told me, it's 'an ass that was meant to be fucked'. it's round and athletic - and despite my size (i'm 6'0) seems to fit perfectly in a man's hands. TRICK's hands are roaming all over it.

a few feet away, dudes are starting to gather round. you can tell they are wondering who is going to get fucked. with his dick outclassing mine by a clear two inches, i know the bets are on me. i sit down next to TRICK, and start feeling up his dick and balls. his balls are just the perfect size too - big without seeming 'jack and the beanstalk' (i.e., freakish) big.

ME: fyi, man. i don't get fucked.
TRICK: (smiles) you sure?
ME: (laughs) yeah. sorry for the mislead.

and honestly, i do feel bad. with me sitting on it - i gave him a green light. i'm usually much better with fielding that stuff. but his dick really got the best of me.

but i have to say - if i did get fucked - his would would be the one i would want to get fucked with.

TRICK: it's cool. what else you do?

i don't even bother with an answer. i get down on my knees. he's big - almost ten. and even better - totally hard. you know how some dudes with big ones can only get partially hard? not this fucker. it slides down my throat perfectly. it tastes as hard as his muscles.

sidebar: i'm good at giving blowjobs. i love to fuck - but i take special pride at sucking dick. some guys just see dick sucking as a throwaway skill: gateway sex play. not me. i try to make sure that if i'm sucking your dick - it will be one of the best blowjobs you've had. at least top ten

(i don't mean to sound like a braggert - i merely take pride in my work).

but back to me sucking this dude off. i work his shaft and balls. i tongue the area between his dick and his hole (he won't let me go any farther despite his having a rim-worthy ass). i work the dick's head - which is a thick dark-purple mushroom.

his hands are on my head, but he doesn't even bother guiding me now. although at times he will force me all the way down to swallow it whole.

i can feel every vein under my tongue. i can tell he's getting close, so i slow down. i look up at him as i do this - he smiles. i look around; a few guys are standing close - jerking off. one dude is sitting on the far end of the bench also jerking. i go back down on TRICK. i train my mouth to go up and down the shaft slowly - quickly pulling off each time. i leave a trail of saliva/pre-cum from my mouth to TRICK's dick. bench dude audibly groans. i go back to concentrating, using lots of my spit as lube. the times i do pull off - his dick is shining with it, strands sliding down the shaft.

something in TRICK's body language tells me he is about to pop. i pinpoint what's making him tense the most and keep doing that: the full-dick swallow - taking him entirely in my mouth. his body is slick with sweat; every muscle can be seen in sharp relief.

a minute later, he groans. and suddenly his dick is pulsing. hot cum blasts the inside of my mouth. big dick, big shooter - so he really fills my mouth up. i let it dribble out my mouth and slide down his dick as i continue working it. he shudders hard a few times and then finally, stops.

with the steam, i'm able to discreetly spit out his cum to the side (personal rule: until i've fucked around with someone a few times i don't swallow). he sees me do it, but seems cool.

we talk briefly. he makes a joke about fucking me later - we both laugh, knowing it won't happen.

i shower and head up to the second floor rooms to look for lay #3.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you give prowl a much more powerful meaning.

9/18/2006 11:19 AM  
Blogger libertine di homo said...

right on!

glad you enjoyed, mate. ;-)

9/23/2006 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home