the things they say about him

musings of a sexual libertine

Thursday, October 26, 2006

the wonder (bread) fuck

H2 and i are at his job. it's after hours, so everyone is cleared out. he works at a non-profit - so the offices aren't fancy. the room we are currently in has a lot of side-by-side computers, so there's not a lot of chance of privacy if you work there. not that i need it for what we're up to.

H2 is an "all-american boy". 6'2 with a reasonably nice build - he's no gym rat but he's toned in the places that count. with skin like milk and big brown eyes, he looks 22 at the most - where in reality he's pushing 28. he's not quite twinky looking - but definitely looks more wonder bread than reefer. but i also realize it's these clean-cut types who will surprise you the most in the sack. i look wholesome...and i'm a total fucking whore.

what are we doing this office, you ask? currently, H2 is stripped naked in nothing save my jock strap. he asked me to wear it while working out so it would be sweaty and used. despite the cold linoleum, he's on his back, long legs thrown over my shoulders.

he's taking my raw cock like a pro.

let's rewind so i can show you how we got there.

we met on the ubiquitous manhunt a few days earlier. i had heard about H2 through two other tops. and a bottom i knew had taken the pix he had on his profile (in said pictures, he was getting plowed by a hulking leather daddy). i figured, why the hell not?

we meet for a drink. ten minutes in, its obvious we're both horny as shit. his office is right around the corner; amazingly, he suggested we fuck there.

and interestingly, he shows me around where he works. then we move into the room with the computers - and all niceties evaporate. we go at it. and even better...it's rough. we're shoving each around - careening into desks - kissing all the while.

eventually, his shirt is off and his pants are bunched around his shoes (still on). i have him on all fours so i can rim him. i love to rim. love.it. and if the guy i'm rimming is into it - really, truly into it - it gets my dick hard. there's nothing like a guy twisting and whimpering from a good rim job; because you know that if they enjoy a tongue in their ass - they will go fucking crazy once you stick your dick in them.

so i'm rimming him. but not just licking his hole, i work my tongue into his hole. i don't know how he managed it right after work, but his hole is spotless. and inviting. as i work his ass, i play with his balls and the hot-spot between his balls and his hole.

also? i brought some accoutrement.

i work a dildo into his ass while alternately teasing it with my finger. with the right guy, i totally get into assplay. and this guy has flipped my assplay switch. i take long, slow strokes with the dildo - transfixed by how his hole is tightly puckered around it. just looking at that, i know his hole is going to be tight.

and man...is it ever. my dick (8+ inches for those keeping track) curves downward. so unless the guy is a skilled power bottom, i've learned to stick it in slow initially so as not to hit the wrong sort of spot. due to that, i inadvertently learned that the a slow stroke (typcially) drives the boys quite wild. especially when it's raw.

i slide it in to mid-shift. pull it out - and then slide it in all the way. then back out so only my dick's head is ringed by his hole. and the heat from his hole on my bare dick as i drive it in is just incredible. he's audibly moaning. sweat beads have popped up on his back.

eventually, we get his shoes and his pants from off his ankles. he likes to be moderately Sub'ed and told what to do, so i strap a leather dog collar around his neck, put him in my jock, and tell him he's going to be face fucked. and he swallows it without a single gag reflex. his mouth is almost as good as his ass: hot, wet and hungry. and doing an excellent job at keeping me hard. at times, i push his head away - and swing my hard-on around for him to work to get. other times, i slap his mouth and face with it.

after a bit, i can't take it. the urge to drill his ass takes over. this time, i ease in for a moment - and then plunge right in. again, full strokes - all the way out to the very head, and then so far in my balls slap his ass. he's loudly groaning. plus, he earns points for reaching behind and grabbing my balls at just the right moments.

we try a few positions: doggy (my favorite). standard. bent 90 degrees on a table. but it's during 'standard' where we both shift into overdrive. we're kissing as we fuck. he moans. i moan. he starts flexing his hole and in response i pump harder. and we're both sweating - at one point he stops kissing me to lick some sweat off my shoulder.

i feel myself ready to pop. i pull my mouth away from his.

ME: ass or face, sport. your call.
H2: you promise to cum in my mouth next time?
ME: (reeeal close, but holding on) sport, if we do this next time i'll dump it wherever you need it.
H2: dump it in my ass, man. seed my hole.

which is exactly what i do. afterwards, we play around some more, slowly building back up to him cumming. using the dildo, i play with him slowly until he shoots his load.

we clean up the mess in the room, and while dressing, make small talk. he asks if we can meet up once he gets back from hilton head. i'm like, "fuck, yeah." and then, he starts to get shy. he's back to being wonder bread.

H2: maybe...maybe we can try some...stuff...when i get back.
ME: name your poison.
H2: (blushes) um...y'know...like, pig stuff.
ME: (enjoying this) yeah?...
H2: like, maybe...piss? and um...felching?"

it's always the quiet ones.

4 Comments:

Blogger Usman said...

So I got online studying for my exam, surfed for a little while, thought I'd check up on my fav blog, got a fourth in, unbuttoned the pants. by halfway thru started jerking of thinking about being the lucky bottom, lets just say I shot when you did.

the all american wholesome look gone pigalicious pushes me over the edge. you enjoy munching your cum out of a fuzzy hole?

10/26/2006 11:06 PM  
Blogger libertine di homo said...

TAJ: munching cum out of hairy bottom's hole is absofuckinlutely something i love to do. there's nothing better than having a dude on all fours: his hole full of my cum and twitching for my tongue.

cum junky: yep - it's always a nice surprise when a dude who doesn't look piggy turns out to be one. it's like finding cash in jeans that you haven't worn in awhile. ;-)

10/28/2006 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what's the profile on manhunt? I wanna see those pics and see what it means to be "whitebread" ;-)

11/03/2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger Usman said...

hehe indeed we have to see le manhunt.:-)

11/08/2006 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home