the things they say about him

musings of a sexual libertine

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

eat & run

damn. it never fails. as soon as i say that nothing noteworthy happens...then something noteworthy happens. i guess i shouldn't complain, huh?

right after posting my last entry, i get online. still primarily using a4a; although i've encountered the usual types of flakes and/or general dumb-asses, the amount i run into seems to be lower. but my patience has also been at a very low ebb lately and i know i've been extremely direct (read: borderline rude) regarding my desire for a bullshit-free experience.

  • libertine hook-up rule #4: get to the point - endless and/or one-word emails/responses is a sure-fire reason for me to reject someone's ass

thankfully, the dude in question was both to the point and not full of shit. the conversation, like our eventual fuck, was fast, easy and hassle-free.

get fucked? : hell, yeah.
host? : yup.
when? : you should be here already.

he matched his pictures exactly. young-ish looking. crew cut. same height as me (6’0”) – but beefy. he answered the door in camo pants, a tank and sneakers. a few tatts and a clipped chest hair completed the picture.

giddy-up.

fifteen minutes later, he’s on all fours on his hallway floor, my tongue eating out his hole. he had one of those big, meaty asses that’s easy to bury one's face in. and every once in awhile i’d pry his hole open to get a good look – and then work one (or two) fingers in to loosen him up further.

i havn’t shaved in two days, so while eating him out i would also rub my stubbled face into his ass cheeks. in response, he would hunch his head down onto the floor to moan into his arms. eventually, his ass was dripping with spit – his hole open and winking.

i flipped him over on his back, spread his legs open, and planted myself between his thighs. his nips were snakebitten - so it was a snap to work them over with my mouth. i also slipped a finger back into his ass while doing this. his dick - already hard - started jerking around.

the dude sits up and pushes me into a sitting position. dips his head into my crotch and swallows my dick. the head he’s giving me is perfect – all tongue and thick globs of saliva. long ropes run out of his mouth and pools into my pubes.

at one point, he pulls up off it – with saliva strings momentarily bridging from my dick head to his lips. “oh god, boss. i gotta ride it now,” is all he says.

as he positions me to sit on it, i think to myself that it’s not gonna work right. because my dick curves downward, guys never have much success in riding on top; i usually have to set the position. so as he crouches over my dick – i prepare to not feel anything worthwhile.

it slides in perfectly. i literally feel his hole constricting around my dick as he slides down on it. it feels a tight, hot, wet sleeve. also, i haveta give him credit as he bobs up and down my dick – he is an incredibly limber fuck to accomplish this. as usual, sweat pops out on me and starts rolling down my chest.

i tell him i’m getting close, so he starts jacking his dick while still riding me. my pubes smack against his ass as i angle up to drill deeper into him.

i loose it and shoot. he can feel my load pumping into him – so he sits all the way down on my dick, spits into his hand and jacks himself off. a few seconds later, he shoots a load onto my stomach, his hole squeezing my dick as he unloads. i scoop some jizz off and eat it. he’s still sitting on my dick as i lean forward and feed it into his mouth.

ten minutes later, i'm out the door and heading back to my place - cum coating my mouth.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy hell that was hot. wow!

3/01/2007 12:38 PM  
Blogger BikeGuy said...

GREAT fuckin story man.

3/10/2007 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home