the things they say about him

musings of a sexual libertine

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

happy birthday, my little bottom...eh...drummer boy

happy birthday, travis barker. in interviews and tv shows you come across as an irredeemable fucktard - but there is no denying that you are a fine piece of ass and fall right into what my ultimate fuck buddy would look like.

it's a too bad you are known in the tabloids for divorcing or "making out with" (i.e., fucking) used-up (bottle) blondes.

a shame really.

if you are going to fuck around with someone who is trashy, let's have a sense of irony about it, eh?

5 Comments:

Blogger Usman said...

hey how come i dont get some lovin'? ;-)

11/14/2006 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with this observation. I've been hot for him since the day I set eyes on him, despite his choice of bandmates. I saw that as unfortunate.

Then came the reality tv show with him and now ex-wife, interviews, watching him speak... and then the smoochy smooch with Paris? Blech. I'd rather lick a dogs anus clean at this point.

He's a major disappointment despite his amazing good looks.

11/14/2006 10:03 PM  
Blogger libertine di homo said...

yeah...that show really changed how i viewed him. while he didn't seem like a total douchebag on it - there was still something about how he carried himself that made me wonder if he's kinda lame.

and i concur that his taste in women says alot about him as a person.

he needs to take a page from another famously tatt'ed drummer and date at the top of the playboy food chain.

i'd still hit it, though.

11/15/2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger Usman said...

how come I missed the show, what was it called, and here I thought I knew about every trashy reality show there was to know.

11/15/2006 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Soup was always showing clips on E! Network. I think it was called Meet The Barkers. It was horrible.

11/15/2006 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home