the things they say about him

musings of a sexual libertine

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

candyass

it's tuesday. i'm at tattooed artist's place. i had to work late monday night, so we decided to wait to watch "heroes".

i brought...an overnight bag.

he suggested it. i accepted. and we both sat in a pool of silence that lasted several seconds before the conversation skipped back to life.

but i'm digressing. tuesday night - i'm at his place. we were discussing the blog - and my recent bout with neuroses. eventually, we discussed the few recurring characters and the nicknames i occassionally attribute.

"am i in it?" he suddenly asked.
i feel the need to evade. "perhaps."
"i want a nickname." he grins around this request.
my eyes narrow. "i'll think about it."
"i wanna be called the tonsil tickler."
"no."
"c'mon"
"no."
"why not?"
"how about annoying tattoo person?"

he lunges. we have a mock chase through his apartment. eventually, we end up back in the living room. wrestling.

he pins me. he's slimmer than me - but very strong.

"fine," i gasp.
he lets up off me, planting his fists on his hips in a superhero pose. "i am the tonsil tickler."
"no," i grin slyly. "you'll be...candyass."
he makes a face as if he's farted. "ugh. that sucks."
"then my work for the night is done."

he fake-grimaces and then leans back in to bite the side of my neck. the bite is a small shock that goes from neck to my groin. then, we make out.

and thus candyass is born.

3 Comments:

Blogger Usman said...

you have a noir style of writing, me likie. wonder what the heck my nickname would be.

3/08/2007 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the hottest post of yours that I've read! Hope things continue well with this guy.

3/10/2007 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I like candyass.

3/15/2007 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home