the things they say about him

musings of a sexual libertine

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

taxicab impression

it's three in the morning on a saturday. i'm meeting up with candyass in a few hours, so i really should be at home getting some sleep. but thankfully i was still wide awake when i got a call from one of the few guys i'm hard pressed to ever turn down.

he's a repeat - but not like any dude i've ever had sex with. he doesn't like to kiss (much) - just likes to swap head and get fucked. preferably on all fours. but when i do get him on his back - he likes to grab me on both sides of my waist to hold on.

he also has this thing where he likes for both of us to wear baseball hats (turned backwards) and jockstraps (basic white) when we get it on. the first time he requested it - i assumed it was your typical posturing. later i find out he actually is a former semi-pro athlete. and admittedly, he gives the whole jocks-with-cocks vibe a very specific energy that i don't often find in my regular encounters.

but i'm digressing. i'm in a cab on the outer drive heading down to lakeview and the driver overshoots by one exit. he's instantly apologetic. almost too much so - he even offers to turn off the meter. as we head back toward the right direction - i give my guy a call. we engage in the whole "we're having sex talk but not really because one person is in a public place" spiel. the cabdriver glances at me through the rear-view.

we pull up in front of the guy's high-rise. as the driver counts out my remaining bills, i pull my baseball hat out of my jacket pocket - put it on backwards.

he stares at me in the rearview - sphinx-like. i give him the eye right back. seconds elapse. finally he says:

"be sure to be careful, alright?"
the words break the silence into quickly melting floes. i smile back at him. "i always am."

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never have gotten the knack at noticing the subtleties of eye glances. I've had girlfriends tell me that "that guy's checking you out" and I was clueless to the whole thing.

4/17/2007 1:00 PM  
Blogger Usman said...

you = careful pffffffffft ;-) ill believe it when i see it:-)

4/17/2007 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the taxi cab fortune cookie would have weirded me out...

4/17/2007 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the baseball caps and jock thing.
Must try it.

How did it go???

Can you tell us more.

4/18/2007 12:30 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

hey ya gotta tell us what happened! how hot is that with the baseball caps :P

6/09/2007 7:05 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Hey its been two months since you posted. Hope your just out living life and having fun.

6/18/2007 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you dead?

7/07/2007 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where you been, hottie? Still writing?

7/08/2007 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home